Copyright © 2020 Zentora Hosting (Operating under Zal Hosting - 12153202)
In this tutorial we shall cover how to cancel any Zentora Hosting service, including VPS and web hosting.
1. Login to the client area at zentorahosting.com/clients/clientarea.php
2. Select Service >> My Services
3. Select the service you wish to cancel
4. On the left hand side under Actions select Request Cancellation
5. Kindly give us some feedback as to why you wish to cancel your service, in addition if you have a domain with us, we will ask you if you wish to keep your domain name.
6. Next, we will ask if if you want to cancel your service with immediate effect or at end of billing period
Immediate - Cancels any unpaid invoices for the service and service is terminated within 24 hours.
End Of Billing Period - Cancels any unpaid invoices for the service and service is terminated after the paid for billing period
7. Now select Request Cancellation to confirm your cancellation request.
If you run into any issues, feel free to contact our help desk at any time, at zentorahosting.com/support